Welcome to the place where fantasies come true

Saturday 15 January 2011

Rope 2

The rope has made its way around my body binding my arms and hands tightly together and drawing my ankles apart.

A very vulnerable, exposed position and one He knows will send me under even more.

I know He is still there, moving around the room, I want to see him, his masculinity and the reaction I know the rope will be having on Him also. Although I do not want to open my eyes, I know to do so would distract me from the other senses, the feel of the rope and the scent of arousal in the air. I struggle to formulate thoughts so give up, surrendering myself like a twig in a stream to the flow and ebb of the future.

I hear rattles, movements, feel my arousal grow and form inside me. I catch the scent of his deep manly musk in the air and know He too is aroused.
A new sensation, cool metallic runs across my skin.. I struggle to find that part of my brain still working .. and before I do I feel that cool metallic clamp hard against my nipple. Stealing my breath from my lungs. Before I can register the overwhelming blend of pain and pleasure sending my receptors crazy a second follows it and sends a shudder through me.

The sharp pain of the clamps begins to ease to an almost comfortable squeeze, but He knows me and my body too well. He tugs sharply on the thin red string binding them together and forces me to arch my back in an exotic mixture of agony and arousal.

He continues to tease working his hand across my skin..as I slip deeper into an almost impenetrable state..

No comments:

Post a Comment