Welcome to the place where fantasies come true

Saturday 15 January 2011

Rope 3

His soft hands dance across my body, my mind has slipped from my grasp and all I can do is register the sensations and ride the waves of pleasure he sends over me..

My arousal is so high I just submit to it and feel my body begin to convulse from my core as my juices spill forth. His hand begins to make its way inside me and I hear Him groan in pleasure as I gush hot all over Him. My mind is a mix of joy, pleasure, pain but most of all submission. I am overwhelmed by the need to give Him my body, to show my joy of Him and his actions.

I feel the damp heat from my arousal spreading out on the bed beneath me. No time to be ashamed and embarrassed by the actions of my body as He once more sends me into that divine state. I feel as if I am floating on the waves as they crash against the soft sand on a hot exotic beach. I have long since forgotten about the rope and as I twist in ecstasy the way the gently chaff against my skin reminds me of my overwhelming submission and restraint.

I feel His breath as he slowly makes his way up my body, the heat of Him getting closer and as I feel Him reach my face I force open my eyes...

We don't speak.

He reaches up and unties the bonds, slowly un-winding the rope from my skin, stroking the ridges it has left against my wrists. I close my eyes again, trying desperately to stay in that space of serenity as He releases me.

He begins to pull the rope away from me and in a reflex reaction I slip onto my side and grasp hold of it. He wraps me in his arms and holds me safe as I return to earth...

1 comment:

  1. Just wow... Subspace from a sub's point of view, open, sexy and so very well written.

    Hope you get the inspiration to write and post again soon.

    ReplyDelete